Wednesday, December 27, 2017

As this is Saturday I am at the Pickle Ball clinic.




Last couple of weeks I have been learning how to play and understand the rules of this game called Pickle Ball. It is like half the size of a tennis court. Plus you use a paddle instead of a racket. The ball is like a wiffle ball. 
It really is kinda of fun. It is not a hard sport to learn. Plus like I said the court is smaller. So the running is not as much as tennis. But I can tell you this. I was still pretty tried after playing three games. 
I got back home and took a shower and lift for Bonita's home, in Winter Haven. 
On the way there I needed some good old fashion junk food. I stopped at Taco bell. 


It really was tasty. 


I got to my cousin's home and Angel and her daughter were there. They were talking about this doll named Fingerlings. I have never heard of them. Maybe because I don't have children or grand kids? 
But Bonita and Angel were telling me that were hot this year. Plus very hard to find. 
They are cute. 
Well by now everyone has had their Christmas and we are all getting ready for the NEW YEAR AHEAD. 
I really hope and pray the folks that are traveling these next days will be safe and enjoy flight back home. 
I know of one flying home today and she has been up in New York state freezing, while outside. The temp in Rochester today is feeling -11 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...