Friday, December 22, 2017

I am so blessed to have wonderful neighbors, like Roy and Pat.


This is Sunday morning after I came back from church. Pat asked if I would like to go out for breakfast? Sure sounds good to me. 
Hey they knew it was my birthday and this was a real nice surprise. 
We went to The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Company. 
We have eaten here before. But because it is my birthday I got a nice breakfast sandwich instead of a everything bagel. It really hit the spot. 
After getting there they gave me a gift bag. 



Opened it up and there was a real nice wallet and warm birthday card. 


I guess they saw how rough my old wallet was getting? 
Folks I now this is just another day, but they made it even more special. 
Like I said before I am very blessed and loved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...