Saturday, December 02, 2017

This must be Tuesday evening.





It really is a bunch of fun playing darts with our community here at the park. Hey most every time here is here for having fun. As we play, I can hear different folks saying, real nice things, Great shot. You did what? Your score, was what? 
Then some times you hear, Come on team? Let get some points. 
Hey the neat thing is as we all have teams, there really is a lot of friendships and folks loving each other. 
The real neat thing is, our team is in second place. 







As I was on my way home on the bike. I see our neighbor hood is getting ready for Christmas. 
Maybe next week I will drive around in the golf cart and take a bunch of pictures? 
Hey the Christmas season has started and it will be here before you know it. 
So all I can say is 
REMEMBER WHAT THE REASON IS FOR THE SEASON
JESUS CHRIST, OUR LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...