Monday, December 25, 2017

This is Cindy's home needs some screens replaced.


There are four screens that are ripped of pulled out all the way. 


It was really a lot easier than I thought this would be. The sad part was Roy and I had to drive back to Home Depot and get the spline. That is th rubber that goes around the frame itself. 
But as we got the correct one all is well. 





Like I said I really love the way they came out. 
Plus we pressure washed her home too. Really didn't use a pressure washer. just used that cleaner that we got at Home Depot. Over all a great day and rewarding too. 
I know as I write now, It is Christmas Morning.
 YES TODAY IS SET A SIDE FOR SAY THANK YOU, JESUS FOR YOUR BIRTH AND TO TELL OUR FAMILIES HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM. 

Merry Christmas to all and good day. I LOVE YOU ALL. 


This is my family, as we spend Christmas Eve at Olive Garden.  Greg, Bonita and little old me. It was very enjoyable and just hanging out with them. I am so blessed too. I love them and cherish these hours together. 
As I look back and talk with my friends, They are enjoying time with children and grand kids too. 
It is a wonderful time and folks like I said before CHERISH THESE TIMES AND JUST LOVE THE FOLKS YOU ARE AROUND EACH DAY. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...