Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Another Monday,


Hey we had a great turn out for tennis this morning. There was 11 of us playing. 


We even had more folks watching us. 
I am so happy to be able to come out and run and try to hit the ball. But at the end I was so sweaty and feeling like I really had a wonderful work out. I will try again today (Wednesday). 
We play what they call Round Robin. This way everyone gets to play and even sit out one or two.
The scoring is 1 to 20. So when you add up to 20 game is over. I played 7 games with different partners. So there was two wins, one tied and lost 4. Like I said, Praise Him that I am out here trying. 


Joe called me last week and asked if we could replace his pole and gutter? Sure can. Now I was thinking maybe we will need to support the roof? Wel took the screws out and it stayed up. Piece of cake. 


It really didn't take much time. Maybe a hour? 
While working on this, Annie stopped by and asked if we could take a look at her driveway? Sure. Then Janice stopped by too and asked about if we could help her with her roof? Sure can. 
Hey I am so blessed to, first be able to help others out. Plus make a couple of bucks. 
The weather has been beautiful and all I can do is say THANK YOU, LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...