Sunday, June 24, 2018

Did you know? How excited I am about cleaning gutters?









Well yesterday we had two sets to clean out. At the end, my hands were not torn up like most times before. I have gotten smarter. I use a flat crow bar now to scoop out the junk. The reason I say all that is. These are not real gutters. The way they mount them on the carports. There is very little room to get your hands down there to scoop the leaves and junk out. So I use to wear gloves and still rip up my hands. But now, Praise HIM. 


Okay now what? Oh this is a car and oldies band playing in the back ground. 
They had this show on Friday night and last night too. 





I meet my group called Meeting Up here and sat around and talked and tried to get to know more of them. 




As I was driving away, I saw this beautiful GTO sitting there. Now that was worth the trip alone. 
So what do you have planned for today. Here the weather is beautiful and I plan on enjoying relaxing and laying around. I hope you do too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...