Friday, June 29, 2018

I found another UPS. I still not sure what UPS stands for???


I had a MRI appointment down in Fort Pierce. So I took a nice drive down Martin Luther King Drive. I saw the UPS sign going down the road. Thinking great this one is so much bigger. I will stop by on the way home. 



I got my MRI done and stopped by to check this place out. I walked up and down and just checking all the neat thing they have. 


I saw this and remember how my neighbor Roy and His wife love Green Mountain coffee. Plus they have the new coffee pot set. So I texted them and they asked for one case for now. 


As I was leaving I did find a couple of items. But I will be back. 


Okay now how can you go wrong with all these goodies? 

She made a mistake on the order but at the end I only paid $7.04 for all these goodies. 
I am so blessed to be poor enough to get these deals and Praise HIM. 
The reason I say that is, you have to be below a certain pay scale to get to buy at these prices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...