Friday, June 01, 2018

Wow there is always something going on.


On Wednesday night we had our last HOA meeting for the summer. It was a small turn out (73) but we got thru it. Talked about old business an new coming up in Sept.
As there is only four of us board members left here. Debra, (VP) Patti (secretary) Lyn ((activities) and I (communication) Like I said we got it done. Over all during the summer months there is nothing to report on, so we take a break until fall.  


Yes on Thursday morning I started painting my house. I decided to just roll it an use a paint brush. I did borrow a paint sprayer from a gut I play tennis with (Earl) But as I checked it out an thinking why make more work for myself. You know putting up paper around the windows. taking down the side shutters. So I got the roller and paint brush out and started. 



Kinda of hard to see, but this is where I finished up at. Not going around the corner YET. 


I only got the front of the house done. The reason is I had a small job for someone else in the park at 10 am. So I went over there and finished that up in two hours. Got back home after stopping at Publix for a sub. Had lunch and relaxed a little and the rain came down again. So today prayerfully I can get most of it done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...