Saturday, June 02, 2018

Keep plugging along, painting is so much FUN!!!!


As I have the front done, moving around to the side. I heard some noises. coming from across the street. 



I looked up and saw these guys. Mon and dad and two little chicks. They really are some beautiful looking animals. 


I finished this side. Looking pretty good. 


Back is done too. 



This is the side that looked the worst. I was thinking maybe two coats here? But at the end, one coat covered it well. Looking around and just trying to figure out if it is going to rain or not? 



It is around 3;30pm looking like rain. So I packed everything up and called it a day. 
The funny thing is it NEVER rained. 


There is always tomorrow? Tomorrow is here already. 
O have about 7 1/2 hours into this job so far. I really am kinda of excited to see that. I am so happy I used the roller and paint brush. 
Well I need to get out side and finish this up today. 
The weather man tell me 40% chance of rain today. 
All I know I really am happy to get this done and go make some money on Monday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...