Thursday, June 14, 2018

I caused more problems. Trying to prevent one.


This was my sunrise a couple of days ago. I am very blessed. 


Okay I have been using this stuff over the years. I been hearing my drains gurgling. You know what I mean? Something is wrong. The water is not going down as it should. Okay I can fix that. Pour half of the bottle down the bar and kitchen sinks. That will clean them out. 


Okay now let's boil some water and pour it down them. We got this one!!!



Okay now they are backing up and not going down at all. 
Go to Home Depot and buy this. It is for standing water and it will open them up.

Okay Roy brought over his toilet plunger. and I will force the water thru. 
Well that didn't work. The drians are not flowing at all. Let us try one more drain cleaner. 
\Now I have leaking traps. For now I have two pails under the sink and will fix the traps after wards. 



Not happening. I need help. I called a friend of Roy's. Mike, use to be a plumper back in New York. Got a hold of him and he told me what needs to be done. Use a 50 foot snake and it will flow after a couple of tries. He had things going on yesterday. So today he told me he would be over for $80. Okay I need and to rent a snake it cost $50. I will wait on him. 


Mean while I need to wash my dishes. This will work for a couple of days. Remember I use paper plates anyway. 
Maybe I should try the dish washer. NOT. Maybe after wards that will keep the drains open? 
Going now to play pickle ball and we will see what happens. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...