Saturday, June 09, 2018

What happen Friday?



What a beautiful sunrise. These are the morning I wake up and say, wow. I get to do some more stuff today. 

I just enjoy getting out there early in the morning and play what they call Round Robin. This is Earl,Ron, Roland and Charlie. 




It really is a joy to be able to play some tennis. I know my right knee needs some work done on it, but I will keep plugging along as long as I can. I did call my doctor for a MRI. 


These are my brothers, Fred,Billy,Roy and Richie. We all went out and had a wonderful breakfast at Mickey's Restaurant on US 1 in Fort Pierce, Fl. . It sure nice to get together and just have some good food and get some what caught up on all the neat thing we have been doing. 
After wards Roy and I went over to Margo's home and put some more tar on her roof. Last year about this time, she had a small leak in the kitchen. So I went up on the roof and put a can of tar on the area I thought was the problem. Well since then her leak came back. So we did it again. Plus cleaned out her gutters too. 

This is the patch I did last year. I left my phone at home this morning after changing my clothes. So I did get a picture of the repair. 


I actually cleaned out her gutter the day before. That is why I have these pictures. It was more like sand in the gutters. I guest it is the singles gravel that is building up. 



By these pictures you really can not see how bad her roof really is. There are many valleys in this roof. So we explained it to her and she just wanted the tar for now. Down the road she will need a new roof. 
After this we drove over tot he Jetty and walked around a little bit. The reason rain came in after only being there about ten minutes or so. But the sand pumping it done and the beach looks great. Like I said before I left my phone home so that is why there is no pictures. 
Got home and just laid around for about a couple of hours and then went shopping. 


My first water melon the year. 



It sure looks good. AND IT IS. 
I hope you have a wonderful week-end and looking forward in see what I end up doing. Looking at bike ride, golf and practice serving, in tennis. You know go over and hit about two hundred ball, try to get them over the net. These are all maybes????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...