Monday, June 11, 2018

Driving over the bridge to go to the beach.



I noticed signs around the area here, about a Boat and Flea market going on over the second bridge. 



As diving over I did noticed the place was some what busy. So I thought I would go do the bike ting and lay on the beach for for a little while and come on back an check it out. 


I did see signs saying parking $10.00. Maybe not? 



After my ordeal with the bike and the ride. I was driving and I noticed there was parking on the other side. So I parked in the small park across from the show. and started walking. 
I have never known this was here. So I took a couple of pictures and kept walking. 




I did notice the fence and the green tarp around it. It must be something I need to look at? 


Oh, Jon Bunch was telling me a while back about how they are building reefs and taking them out into the ocean. I guest this must be the place? 



As I was waling I noticed I could have parked over here, instead of walking? 



Yes it is FREE, why not check it out?
 I just walked around and took a bunch of pictures and enjoyed it. 





This is the NEW Fort Pierce marina on Hutchinson Island. 





I went to the web site and found out this place has 198 wet slips up to 60 feet. 10 double wide luxury waterfront RV sites. 
I was told a while back that this use to be a trailer park. Not sure when, but one of the hurricanes came thru and destroyed many of them and I guest they sold out? 










I am not sure why people would not park here instead? Oh well I saved $10.00 bucks. 
It was nice to walk around and check different thing out. But time to get back home and take a shower and go to ta birthday party, later on that day. 
I just love loving here and all that is here to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...