Wednesday, June 27, 2018

We started on this on Friday.


 Not sure why but I guess I didn't take any pictures on Friday? Oh well, it is Monday morning and we are ready to finish this up. Like I said before we had to build the storm door on Friday and put it in. That all went well. since we have done it before, on Ray's house. Today rip the old screens out and paint. The spline was not that easy to get out. It is the wider one and really stuck in the slots. But as we took our time, got it all out. Now painting. We finished that in about a hour or so. Left to go get some prices on windows for the neighbor next story. This way the paint will be dries when we get back. Which it was. 




Got back and started on the left hand side. Thinking under the gutter will be a problem to get my hand under there. Well it went pretty good. Got the two up over here. Now the back part. There is a angle on the top. We had some trouble trying to figure out how to get the screen nice and tight. It took us a couple of tries but it is up and looking pretty good. So finished that all up in about 2 hours or so. 



Today Wednesday we will be going back to touch up the paint and put the piston on the door. 


I stopped by Home Depot yesterday to get this right angle bracket. Now we can finish the job. 
It really is neat to see how our Lord works thing out. I have been concern  about jobs. 
You know I need to keep working and making a buck or two. Plus just enjoy working. Which this last week He has come thru again. We have a couple more to do this week. So not sure why I question His ability for providing? 
I guess He wants me to depend on Him and only Him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...