Saturday, June 23, 2018

We get to do some more work on Friday.


This is Bill's home. He asked us to replace the kitchen faucet. 


A ceiling fan in the bedroom. Plus a couple of smaller jobs. Replace bulbs in kitchen light. 



Roy worked on the fan and I did the faucet. 



Getting the pipes off were easy. It was the plastic nuts that hold the faucet in. I used a small screw driver and tapped them with a hammer. 

Well we got the old ones out and all is done. 




Now this is a bigger job. Replace screen door and remove the old screens and replace them. Plus paint the frames where the screens go. So as we could paint.  It was about to rain. Which it did as we put the new screen door in. After wards we took the fan and faucet and the door to the land fill. On Thursday we dropped off some stuff at the land fill. 



It was a gutter and the pole we replaced at Joe's house last week. I knew we were going to the land fill, so why not take those two items with us? I tried one of my bandanas or skull caps to the end. For a flag. 

This is what I am talking about my hat we will say. Okay so as we pulled in to drop the gutter and pole off. I forgot about my bandana. So why not look as we are here already and see if it is still there? It was and I got it and that was worth the trip alone. $3.00 it cost to drop off what we had today.My skull cap cost me $3.00. It all worked out great. 
Well I really don't have much planned out for this week-end. but I know I will find something to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...