Sunday, June 03, 2018

I am so glad that Saturday has come and gone.


I got up and did my devotion and started out painting again. It was around 8 am. I did start in the front doorway first. I knew that would be the hardness part. There is a lot of cutting in and it might need to two coats there? Afterwards I painted the back of the shed. 


Along the side of it. 


By this time I was pretty much tired out and just wanting to finish it up. I took lunch and sat down for about a hour. Then told myself, we are almost there!!!!






This was the hardness part of all I painted. But at the end it is finished and I am so happy to be able to say those words. 

Ended up using a little more than four gallons of paint. But as I walk around after wards. I see there is some misses. Not to big of a deal. I will touch up next week. But Praise HIM the hard part is DONE. It took me a little more than 13 hours. I will never try to paint like that again. I even wore the paint brush out. The reason was getting the paint behind the shutters and in each corner. If I ever do this again, the shutters will come down. 
But I can say thank you Lord for the ability to be able to do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...