Thursday, April 02, 2015

As today is going by, please reflex on what Passover is to you?





As I have the privilege of working at Calvary. Tonight we are having our own Seder Dinner in the North and South Banquet Halls. I hope to get some good pictures tonight. I will be working then. Last night I started to set the room up. But time ran out on me. So I know my fellow workers are on top of it today. 
It is funny and sad how our most of my Jewish friends don't put the story together to see Jesus as our Messiah. Just think of the blood on the door posts. that is the cross. If you have ever had a chance to be part of a Seder Dinner, Which I have had three times, many even more than that. But as the lead guy tells the story about the lamb and all that is on the plate. You say wow. 
Back in 2005 before I left for the Bahamas, I went to Israel. I went to a Seder Dinner. It was mind blowing. How they explained all the food that are on the plate and all the reading His Word comes together. Folks please look at today as a time to reflex on all God did to get us to today. 
If you walk away and remember one thing. Jesus Christ and the Last Supper. 
This is My blood (Matthew 26:28) which seals the covenant, between God and His people. It is poured out to forgive the sins of many. 
Have you excepted Jesus Christ as you Savor? 
If not today is not to late. 
I love to see each and everyone of you in Heaven one day. You never know which day that will be????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...