Sunday, April 26, 2015

This is our Community Week-end here at Calvary Chapel.













This is something they do each year to try to get the body of Christ into joining a group of some type. Example, Cancer Care, they meet each Thursday night and have someone do a little devotion and then if any one wants to share about what they are going through. Have that chance. There is always a prayer time too.  Before I left for the Bahamas, I was very much going to different support groups meetings and just getting to know different people of all kinds. This is how our church so big makes it a lot smaller. Most of the groups have about 10 to 20 people. So you really do get a chance to know someone personally. I have taken the leadership class, now I need to find a home or even my own to start a Bible study. 


This is ice cream, not really. It is called Dots. it has a neat taste. 



I just love watching little ones, these two are trying to caught the bubbles. It really is neat to see, how much fun they have for those few minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...