Tuesday, April 21, 2015

These two folks our part of my family.


Debbie (cousin)and Jon (hubby). I had a chance last night to take a ride with them and then go to Olive Garden in Coral Springs. Hey the meal below was great. It is one of their specials. $11.99 It hit the spot. 


After we pretty much closed the place. I went back to their hotel and sat around and got some what caught up on all that has been going on in their lives and mine. They live in the Tampa area, Largo. They had a chance to come down here and go to a trade show that is happening in Miami Convention Centre,today. Plus they were to meet a old friend and her family down this way. But I guess the trip never happen on their end. But I had a wonderful time spending it with them and I will get to do some more tonight after the trade show. 
As we sat around talking and just hanging out, I found out I have some what pushed my family away from Christ in the pass. My passion for my family has been on my heart for many years. As we come together as family I am thinking maybe this is the last time I will be able to share about Christ. But I was reminded last night, it is not I that bring people to Christ, it is The Holy Spirit. So as I'm writing  this today, I do apologize to all of you that I have hurt or pushed. Please forgive me. I am here to help in any way possible and love you for who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...