Friday, April 10, 2015

See I do have friends?


This is Sam and Jen. Both these young ladies, I have had a chance to work along side of them. Sam has been staying here for the last couple of months. She was thinking about starting to go to school here. But that door ever opened up. It turns out the cost is the main reason.She has been looking into, different grants and ways to pay for it. But like I said, nothing happen. Both of these ladies I meet while in the Bahamas. They are missionaries. Sam's family lives there still. Jen's, her family is upper New York area. Jen move back in 2012? Since then she has been a over seer for one of the girls homes here. 


So yesterday I had a chance to take Sam out and have a little lunch with her and find out what was next on your journey. She told me that she would love to stay and do the school thing, but not at this time. I have talked with a couple of people back in Nassau, they sure miss her. So I guess for now she flies back home today and we will see what happens next for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...