Thursday, April 09, 2015

This is driving from Orlando to Largo.



















This ride went by pretty fast. It was around 120 miles. Going into Orlando was traffic. but coming back, no problem at all. Just a real nice ride. I just took some pictures to pass the time. if you know me, I love pictures and back when I had the 35 mm camera, I love taking them even then. But the neat ting is,as using my phone camera, I don't have to wait or even if it is a bad shot, delete. 
I know some of the shots I have taken in the pass, you wish I deleted. The sad part is I took them for a reason to share.  I think you all get the idea on my madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...