Saturday, April 11, 2015

Just wanted to share a picture of my family back in the Bahamas.


These folks have been my family for the last 5 years or more. This is the other side of Tim's live. Rochelle, Felicia, my Kevin and Shadow. I have been thinking about these folks a lot. Hey you pretty much live together for that many years, They are your family. I sure miss our get together's and just hanging out time. I was watching the Marlins (baseball) and remember our time last year (July) we all went to a game, except Kevin. I wish he could have been there too. But as time keeps on marching on. I just love to go back and look at photos and remember. 
One day I will be back over there spending a little bit of time with them. Just trying to save money and get a condo, now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...