Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Okay we are on Day #4 Spiritual Preparation.



What did I get out of this today? Well the verses in Matthew 26:36-56. I look at, like today. As I am sitting here praying, I really just want to fall a sleep and rest. He calls us to pray and keep praying. I have been reading a book by Dave Ramsey, Complete Guild to Money. I have enjoyed it, but after 1/2 hour of reading I am sleeping. That has happen so many times reading my Bible. I read and get drowsy. That I know is my flesh is weak. that is where fasting come into play. It is the flesh I am fighting each and every day of this live on this earth. 
What does He want of me and YOU? 



Last night I went to the two ($2.00) movie here at our theatre at Wynmoor. The movie is The American Sniper. It really was about how war that is happening as we speak each day. It had some really internist moments. Really well done and we all cheered near the end, but the really end was very emotional. It is really was a good true story. Not for young ones to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...