Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just before Easter Week-end we had to rent a chiller.


This is called a chiller. Now I really not sure how this works. All I know the one that keeps or sanctuary cool during the service is broken down. The parts have been ordered and I guess they came in this week? So during this week-end our team knew we would have to rent this to keep the system up and running. Which is did a wonderful job. 
You don't see them here yet, but while it was back here our team put these barricades around this to protect the people that might get near it. 


As Josh and I were looking thing over around the property we saw these sitting there. So I called our maintenance manger and asked if they still need these or not? He said please take them away if we could. Some days I need to find things to do, it is not always run here and there. Like yesterday was a calm day. It sure a lot easier to move these with a little help too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...