Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ready for a bicycle ride



I started riding north and decided to head west on Loxahathee. Folks I have not been don here for many years. When I lived in Sandal Foot Cove. I use to come down here and relax and just enjoy a little bike ride. I started down the road i was trying to remember how far this was, thinking 5 miles maybe. 



These crosses here have been here since five young students ran off the road here and drowned. I think happen in 1990? 


I saw this plate and said Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer. I have been thinking about buying a motorcycle. Not really. I had one back in the 90's I have gotten over that. I think? 


If you have never taken a air boat ride, It really is a neat thing to do. It has been many years since my last one. But I do remember how much fun it was to see the different animals ans even see alligators. 




As i walking around I kept my eyes looking below me. You never know what might come out and say hello? I did not see any thing this time. That is okay, I know I have seen many before. 



As I stopped to get a water at the small trailer there. I was asking about how far this road is from 441 to here. The young lady told me 6 1/2 miles. Wow. It really was a fun trip. Going back I saw where University Drive coming into the road here. I took that back to get home. It was a lot more busier than U was thinking. But there was a bike trail most of the way. But at the end my lags were staring to cramp up a little. Maybe I didn't drink enough water during this ride? Oh well I am home and relaxed for the rest of the day. Wonderful ride and feeling pretty good. 



It seems like a lot farther than you think. But it is wroth it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...