Monday, April 27, 2015

We made it through another event here at Calvary.


Friday the guys were hanging the signs up for the Community Event.



This is inside of the Commons. We took all the chairs and tables out and Bill and his crew filled it up with furniture and stuff. 






These are a couple of shot from one of our bridges. This was after our first service of the day. I knew the next one I would never have time to take more pictures.
 Hey it went well and I believe everyone had a wonderful time. Folks it was a lot of work to make all this happen. But in the end it was worth every bit. I was blessed to have off on Saturday for the big set up. But yesterday I had the chance to break it down. It really went well. Bill and his crew did a lot of the break down. I pretty much broke down the tables and put them away. 
Today Josh and I will be putting the furniture back into the correct areas and prayerfully do it right. 
I am very blessed to cal this place my church and my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...