Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I had a physical yesterday


It really went well. The only problem is I am shrinking. That right I messaged my self and I am NOW 5 feet 6 1/2 inches. As a young man I use to be 5 feet 8 inches, maybe even 1/2 inch more. 
Good new weight is going down to 207# When I first came back in June last year I was at 225 #
I do have one more problem, a hernia. The doctor told me that it is my choose to get it repaired or not. As it is now, I just need to be smart on lifting heavy stuff. He knows what I do for a living at Calvary. Moving furniture and stuff here and there. I just need to be smarter and not over do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...