Saturday, April 25, 2015

On the third Friday of every month, have a Men's Bible study


As our day started out, had praise and worship. These men are really getting into it. 



The guy that over sees this ministry is Mike. Now the guy right along side of him is Jon. Jon had a chance yesterday to share his story. Which was very interesting. I could relate to how he use to live and all the stuff he did. As I listen I heard about how our Lord is gracious and forgiving. It is some thing to think about. What am I dealing with these days? Sad to say I have issues just like each and everyone of us. The question comes down, how do you deal with them? 
Sometimes I love to jump in and say I will be okay. Then look back and say wait a minute? What in the world am I doing? 
I only  have one answer, that is Jesus Christ is our Savor and He is right a long side of you. Ask Him for that help. I need to each day I breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...