Saturday, April 04, 2015

This is our day to look and reflex on why He dead?



Just image loosing a family member and thinking what will happen to them? I think about this almost every day. What if, they don't know Jesus as their Savor? 
I know the story here has a wonderful ending and we do see Jesus again. 



That right here a Calvary Chapel we had our own Seder Dinner, Passover. There was some set up and break down. But noting to big. I had a chance all night long to pop in and listen to Mike about the different steps there are during this time. I have had a chance to be part of these before. I think about 5 or 6 of them. But every time I do have that opportunity I look at it as a wonderful thing and you do see Jesus in it all the way. The pictures below are just random shots. 



















This place got full fast. They were selling tickets before it happen. So it was old out. Over all the people I talked with afterwards, ever understood why all the meaning. Now their eyes are open and know what Passover is all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...