Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Okay I bit the bullet.


This has been on sale now for about a month. Every time I am in Costco I stop by here and say Lord, what do You think? Then walk away and say maybe next time. Well on Saturday I walked in and said what do You think? I just bought it. 


Got it home and started reading the manuals and all that comes with it. Boy they sure want to make sure you know about your body and what can help your body fight off stuff. 
I made myself a strawberry/berry smoothie. It sure didn't taste the same as the ones you buy other places. Oh they use sugar I guess to sweeten it up a little? It was filling and I was full for the night. 
Now the only problem is to keep doing it. The frozen fruit at Costco cost some funds too. At the end of the day I spent $100.00 on the fruit and the machine. Prayerfully I will keep using it and maybe get some more energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...