Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Another work project up north. Melbourne, Florida


I worked on this about three months ago. Meanwhile she decided to change her mind. She didn't like the way the trim looked. The color was the problem. I took off the trim and she painted the closet white, a coupe of weeks ago. 


I came back and put up the white trim. She told me that it looks much better now. Hey I like the first one myself. But like I have been saying, since I work for others. All that matters is the customer happy at the end? 



While there this time. we went out and bought new closet doors for her bedroom. Hey we used the old hardware and I think they came out looking great. 
I have one more small job up here and prayerfully this Thursday I will get back up there and make a buck or two. 
Hey this morning the sun is out and the sky is beautiful. The reason to say all that is. For the last week and half. the rains have been coming. Hey we needed it and God provided. 
I am not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...