Tuesday, May 29, 2018

This is a small job I did last week.


It is kinda of sad how the weed eaters eat up the plastic around some of these homes. So I told her how I can repair this with some good old pieces of lumber. (Dog Ear fencing) 


I cleaned up her air unit and painted it with spray paint. I think is looks great. 


You can see what I am talking about the holes in the skirting. 




This area was a pain in the buttt. The reason was these are thorn bushes. So I walk away and had some punctures in my arms.


I love when a plan comes together.I did go around the back and did that side too. She came out and looked and told me, it looks great. She is very happy too. 
Like I said I did this a week ago. 
Mean while the rain has been coming on and off for two weeks or more? 
Well this last week -end we were to get 4 inches of rain. I am not sure if we did. I was over in Winter Haven spending some time with my cousins. I will write about them tomorrow. 
I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day and you had a chance to relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...