Saturday, May 26, 2018

This place you can not beat, their prices. UPS is the name of the store.


This is a large bottles of Mountain Dew. 24 oz. This only cost me $3.99 a case. The sad part is I texted my cousin and asked if she would like some? I left and went home to have lunch. She texted me back and yes would love some. So I went back and found out they were all sold out. Sorry about that. 
The stuff only last a little while here. 


Okay look at all  I bought for $20.28. Not the paper towels. Okay the juices $.59 each. The bread is free. Three (3) boxes of Cheez-it's $1.29


Folks if you have one of these stores in your neighborhood. Please check them out. I really not sure if there are others locations. All know I am very blessed to have one about 4 miles away.
 Praise HIM. 
I am on my way to Winter Haven to spend some time with my cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...