Friday, May 11, 2018

Okay I think this is around 11 am or so?


Don asked if anyone wants to ride the horses? Sure I would love to. Mean while the kids and Meg went to go get a signage of someone else.  



About a week ago or so I was talking with a young lady named Janet,  about there is a sky writer over Disney everyday writing about Jesus. I looked up and there he was. The wind up where he is was a strong one. The letters didn't last to long. But the folks that looked up would see something. 


Well Don talked his family on going on the horses again. so I stayed back to take some pictures of them on there. 


But you can see that didn't work to good. 


I saw these stands around the park. I really thought the prices would be crazy. But they were around $5.00 for one of these. I didn't think that was to bad at all. 


I got to get going now. I want to play tennis and I need to get ready. 
I hope you all have a great day and I will keep sharing about Walt Disney and don and Meg's time together here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...