Thursday, May 17, 2018

Well our time is pretty up done here, we are in Disney Springs.


As we walked around and just checking things out. Saw this large display out in front of the Lego store. Very impressive. It really is neat to see what you can build with Lego's 



This is why this store is here, children love playing with them and it is free too. But at the end, each child will say mommy can we go in and buy ME something? 






Hey have you ever heard of Earl of Sandwich? Well I have the name before, but never new the meaning. The story is first the name. Sandwich is a town in England. I guess Kent? The sandwich as we know it was popularized in England in 1762. By John Montagu, the 4th Earl Of Sandwich. I guess while he was playing cards he didn't want to leave the table. He asked for a serving of roast beef and be placed between two slices of bread so he could eat with his hands.I thought it was a neat story. 
Hey their 1762 sandwich was  a hit for me. The prices not bad either. Hey is is Disney Springs, it could have cost much more??? 


As you walk around and see children and then all these princesses wow. It mush be Disney? 


As we were walking back to the boat to get back to the resort. I saw this and remember many years ago going to the Rain Forest in Saw Grass Mills, Sunrise , Fl. It has great food and the displays are amazing too. 
Hey folks I really did enjoy my time here at Disney and all we did. But it is time to drive back to my place and spend some time just showing Meg and Don around my area/ So the next couple of day you will see more pictures of us doing thing around here. I am so blessed to be able to bring them back to my place an just hang out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...