Saturday, May 12, 2018

The day is winding down at Walt Disney World.


Now I think we have been on three rides maybe four so far. Don asked if I would like to go on the Tea Cups. Sure how bad can this one ride be??? Well Don loves to be a kid and when we sat down, he told me he wants to spin as fast as we can. Asking for my help. Well I just finished that drink. Thinking maybe I shouldn't have said yes to this??? 
Well as we sat there, he got our cup spinning so fast. I just had to look at the floor and so I would not get sick.He was talking and spinning and I looked up and wow. It was little to much for me. As the ride stopped. I tried to stand up. Not doing to well? Walked off and sat down on the brick wall just outside the ride. Telling Don, boy that was FUN!!!. Knowing inside I was not doing to well. 
Oh well we are here and make the best of it. now meanwhile the children and parents went and got their little daughter all dressed up and they even went to the Princess. make room. That is part of the park too. To dress up and look like Cinderella. 
Okay that went well. Now we are going into the Cinderella's castle. If you are not sure what I am talking about? Well here it is. Don was telling me he didn't think there was anything in here. Thinking it is offices and stuff like that. Which that was my thought too. 


We sat down here for a while, until we were called to come up and get a picture with Cinderella. There are Disney photographers every where. The real neat thing is. Don daughter got the picture package. I am not sure how much, but I got in some of the pictures. I have not seen them yet. But Meg told me yesterday that her daughter has to down load them to send them out. So maybe in couple of days I will have more pictures that are taken by a professional photographers. 
Okay they called our name and the family got a couple of pictures with her. Now we get to go up stairs and have dinner with some of the Disney Characters. These are the women ones. You know Snow White, Princess Jasmine, Princess Aurora and Ariel. So folks this place is all about the children and how we were raised too. 




This is the menu. Hey it was so nice to have choice of food to eat. I am thinking this is costing HOW MUCH??? $82.00 for one meal. WOW. Thank You Don and Meg. 










Hey this is what this place is all about. The children and how they can inter react with the characters. 



It really is brilliant. They have even the restrooms with Gates for stales. . 




This is what Don got for desert. Cheese cake. I got something with moose. I am not sure why i didn't take a picture of it? 





Everyone needs a picture from the front of the Cinderella's Castle. 
Tomorrow I was have a couple of videos of the closing. Folks I know I talk about how much this and that is. Please if you ever wanted to go to Walt Disney World. PLEASE DO. It really is worth the trip and even us old folks had a wonderful time there. 
BUT BRING A LOT OF MONEY TOO. 
As we live on this earth each and everyday, we all know the end is coming. So enjoy it with your families and friends, when ever you can. 
The really neat thing is as when I pass from this earth HEAVEN is going to blow your mind. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...