Saturday, May 05, 2018

Well I might be using this ticket in the next week?


I am not sure of the date, but it had to be after 1983. That is the copy write on the back of this ticket. Now there is a old friend and his family staying there, until Thursday. We were talking about maybe I will come and spend the night and enjoy one day there. But I asked him to show this picture to the gate keepers there and see if it is still good? 


It doesn't say. But I am almost positive, I was told this ticket is good for life. But I will see what happens. I am going to go on E Bay and see if it is worth more there than at the park? 
So here at my home, it is suppose to rain all day long. So far it did at 4am. But right now it is clear skies and I am looking at maybe playing golf today. 
Oh well I really hope and pray you have a great day where ever you are at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...