Friday, May 04, 2018

Taking a drive north again, Melbourne.


If you looked at my blog about two weeks ago. I drove up here then and the traffic was back up on 95. They were sitting along 95 waiting to get off. Today piece of cake. No traffic at all. Not sure why? 


Okay this should not be a big deal. I watched on You Tube how to put up a railing. Wood one easy style. Well this one was a little harder set up. First I had to screw it together and figure out where the brackets goes. So put down a chalk line and it should be okay. Oh we had to go to Home Depot and Lowes for some molding. I saw a stud finder. Thinking this is something I been wanting to buy. Thinking now find the studs and the bracket will have something to hold them up. I tried the stud finder and found out the studs are only fern strips. Which are only 1" x 2" noting to hold the bracket up. So while we were out we bought anchors. So I took one bracket and marked the hole and put the anchors in. After putting the bracket on the inside of the railing. The bracket were straight and the picture shows on a angle. I just kept looking and found out there is a adjustment on the angle of the bracket. The sad thing is the video from this company didn't show how to do anything. It just showed how nice they look afterwards. 



I was so happy it worked out. Plus it even looks pretty good too. The I had a little more work to do on the closet I built a while back. She asked me to take the molding off and replace it with white plastic molding. 

Which I did. The nice thing was I used brads and they are easy to pull out. 


She asked if I could in close the closet? Which I did. It came out okay. Next time up this way, she told me that she would paint the closet and I can put the new molding up then. The reason I didn't finish, time ran out. So the next time I get up here, we will finish that up. 
Over all I am very blessed to be able to figure things out, (God is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...