Monday, May 14, 2018

As the day was winding down at Walt Disney World.






This was the last ride for us. I got up here and decided not to go on it. The reason is my tummy was acting up already and why take a chance? 
But Don and Meg went on it and Don told me afterwards that if you ride this ride, Please get it by yourself. The car is way to small for two grown ups. 
Hey it looked like they still had some fun. 
I am so glad I decided to just watch. You can see the sun is setting and the day is pretty much coming to a end. Sad but I was really getting tired and I know my friends were too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...