Monday, May 21, 2018

Vacation is over for now.


I got a call from a friend's mom. She was telling me that she has a leak on her outside faucet (spicket). I went over and checked it out. Nothing is getting damaged. So I told her I would be back after my friends(Don and Meg) went back home. Okay Monday is here and I came back and dug up where she told me to. I could not find the valve. So like I said nothing is getting damaged. So I told her to call John at the office and have one of his guys come out and find the valve. 
Well a day went by and I stopped over here again. They still have not dug up the valve. So I tried digging at a different spot. Still no valve to be found. I went back home and got this blue glue. I used it once before on another outside faucet. It worked then. So I will try it again. and it is holding well. 
This blows my mind how you can repair a water line while the water is still on. I drove by there yesterday and still holding. 
After wards I decided to play golf. 


This is the second hole. How much closer can I hit this? This was my third shot. Now I had to take 4 stokes. Hey it is only a game. 


Now the next hole I got a birdie. Yes from here. It went into the hole. 2 stokes on this one. 


From here look how close this shot was. The sad part is after playing 9 holes I still only shot a 37. Hey some are good and some just not that good. 
At the end I enjoyed it and I got some exercise. 
Next time. 
Just a note since Don and Meg have left, last Sunday. It has been raining on and off. It has been a full week of rain. I know we need it and the lakes are filling up again. That is a good ting. 
I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday spending some time with our Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...