Sunday, May 20, 2018

Last day to do pretty anything. Saturday.


We stopped at Sweeties to have breakfast. But noticed this sign out front. I guess if I got married again this would be me. I guess there are a lot of divorce men in this town? 


Drove over to the Farmer's Market and walked around and check thing out. 



I don't think we bought anything. But is still was some fun to look. 


I saw this beautiful Bull Dog. Wow he is wonderful. Very friendly and seems to be happy even. 
I talked with his owners and made a comment, most times I see these kind of dogs and their masters look just like them. This couple was in good shape and just laughed. 


After this headed back to my place and just laid around. Then Meg asked for ice cream. I told them about this place called Joy's down in Fort Pierce. 



The Snowbird Season is over. Just imagine if they were still here? The line would have gone out the door and around the block. But they sure know how to make their customers happy. A single is like $3,59. But the cone is filled to the top plus. 


Well Sunday has come and it is time to say our good byes at the Orlando Airport. We stopped at Micky D's. and had breakfast and headed that way. 
It really was fun having them here and the time we had at Disney was priceless. 
Not sure when but maybe during the summer I will get up their way to visit? 
It was a joy to spend this time together and just get some what caught up on our lives. 
I look forward in seeing them down the road and doing something else with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...