Monday, May 07, 2018

Saturday was suppose to rain all day long, But it stayed beautiful.


You can see the ocean is really rough out there. There was only one or two folks that went out into it. I just laid on the beach for about a hour or so. 


Just seeing this pelican was so neat. They are so much fun to watch. 
Well after playing tennis today. I will be driving over to Walt Disney. I have a good friend, Don and his family will be there. I will spend a couple of days there. I think today is just laying around the pool. Then tomorrow will be going to the park? 
So I am looking forward in getting there and just hanging out with them. 
I pray you had a wonderful day yesterday and that He spoke to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...