Saturday, October 10, 2020

A couple of Saturday's ago,




This is our master Bedroom. There is red carpet in here. already. But Jeanne was told be her sister (Dannie) that the carpet in the dinning room is a lot newer. So Jeanne and I cut up the carpet plus padding, in the bedroom and cleaned it up. 













Okay is took us a little while but we were done and looks great, Ready for the carpet installers. 
I did take the old carpet to the landfill (St. Lucie) . They charged $12.00+ Just for 400 pounds of garbage. That seems high to me. I know I have gone to the Indian River landfill and it was not that much. Oh well that is what you pay for convenience. 



The guys came in and pulled the carpet up in the dinning room. Then just cut what they needed and laid it down. I think it took them about 2 hours and they were done. $350.00 worth of work. 
Hey my baby is very happy now and that is what counts. 
It looks like we are making some head way. 
All that we do, I pray is to bring God into our home and help us do our best to show off His work.
Now in the dinning room the guys are coming in on Monday and start the laying the tile. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...