Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Okay Roy and I are still doing side jobs.



This is Sherry's home. I guess a while back she had someone come in the replace her screens in her Florida Room? Well as time has passed, the screen loosened up. So she asked if we could repairs them? 
The first one we replaced with a new screen. The rest we just took the spine out and pulled on the screens and they are tight again. Had to trim off a little bit of the waste. There is a large palm tree in front that needed trimming. That was a bigger job than I thought at first. Plus she wanted a threshold put in. Between the pantry and the kitchen floor. When someone put in the new flooring, they didn't put in the threshold. All is well now.   



The next couple of days we went over to Gerri's house and did some other kind of work, painting. 
I sanded everything down and Roy did the painting. 



At the end Gerri was very happy and even liked the color of the door. 
Folks I know I am retied and doing a lot of work on our new home. But I still need to make some extra money so we can do different things and have some nice stuff too. 
All I know is He is the ONE that gives me these jobs and as long as I can do them, I will. 
Like today Tuesday (14th) I will be caulking and painting at our house. Plus moving some baker racks from the old house to here. 
I am so, sooooo, BLESSED by HIS GRACE. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...