Tuesday, October 20, 2020

This is SO WRONG, how can a teacher's union publicize THIS???? AFT, AMERICAN FEDERATION OF TEACHERS. (UNION)


This is all garbage. 















THE ONLY REASON I AM PUTTING THIS OUT IS, TO SHOW HOW SCREWED UP OUR TEACHERS AND KIDS ARE LISTENING TO THIS GARABGE. 
I would love to hear back on your opinion. 
tombahamas7@gmail.com
Thank you
I love my country America. I will stand each and everyday for our PRESIDANT DONALD J/ TRUMP. 
I do ask for prayers too for this election. 
I need to be reminded WHO IS IN CONTROL? 
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...