Saturday, October 31, 2020

I am sadden to say that our Screen Room in back ,has some bad leaks.


It is kind a hard to see, but this room is getting flooded. I think there are two main seams that are leaking BADLY. 


This is the worst seam. 



Okay I really have tried to stop leaks before on roofs, for others, some times it works and other times NOT. 
Okay I went to Home depot and bought two gallons of Wet and Dry Sealer (tar) I used a piece of lumber 3' x 7' x 1/4' (thick) to scoop it out and spread it on the seams. Hey like I said I have done this a couple of times on others roofs, using a putty knife or something like that. I use to get tar all over my hands and arms, trying to get the tar out of the can. Then I had some screen mesh I have used before on other roofs. After putting one coat down along the seam. I cut a piece of mesh and laid it on top of the tar. Then put another coat of tar over that. 
Folks I know I am not a roofer, I don't want to be one either. But sometimes you have to give it a shot. 
Hey about two months ago. We had two guys come out and replace some shingles on the main roof. I asked if they could seal in the screen room too. I know Cain ran some tar on one of the seams. But it was not the one that leaks so bad. So now we will see what happens during our next rain storm.  
Okay folks today is OCTOBER 31st 2020. 
Crazy is it NOT. Next Tuesday is election day. Please if you have not voted, YET, PLEASE DO SO. 
My prayer is that Our President Donald J TRUMP,
 IS VICTOROUS. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...