Thursday, October 15, 2020

I saw this on Facebook and just needed to share it.

 https://www.facebook.com/1571577550/posts/10217984029783616/?sfnsn=mo


I tried over and over again to down load the video. But all I can do is share the link. Hit browser on Facebook and it will come up

 PLEASE WATCH THIS. It really does hit home. I was brought up in Saint Rita Catholic School. So I always thought and respect they ways. This Priest really right on the mark. 

Would love to heard back on your idea on what he is talking about. Please e mail me at tombahamas7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...