Thursday, October 08, 2020

Telsla has come to town.


They built a Wawa down on route 70 and 95. I guess they plan on a lot of folks buying Telsla's? 


Hey it is kind a funny to see charging stations behind a Wawa. But has time keeps rolling on, I guess they think there is a need. John Bunch was telling me a while back that, we are 100 miles north of Fort Lauderdale. He guesses they will need to get a charge, before driving on? 
Right after I post this, I will check and see how long their charges last?  
Just got off line to find out how long they can drive? 

Can a Tesla Model S Go 400 Miles On a Single Charge?


That is in creditable. 
You got to spend a couple of bucks to buy one?
Starting at $36,200. I am surprise? I thought they would be starting out at $100,000. 
Hey maybe one of these days Jeanne and I will rent one just the the fun of it??? 
Hey have you thank Our Lord Jesus this morning for all the blessings, He has given you? 
I know I need to each and everyday. 
Please DO!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...