Tuesday, October 06, 2020

A new 7 and Eleven is being built down the road.


They are not open yet, but I think they better take a look around and see what others are changing??? 





I know they are just letting folks know they are close to opening and the price is not correct, maybe they don't even have any gas in their tanks yet? 
It really is surprising how many gas stations there are around? 
But in the end everyone likes this one or that one? 
I myself like Cumberland Farms. The reason is, you save $.10 on every gallon you buy. 
Example Shell across the street from them charge $2.16, Cumberland charges $2.06. 
Plus when you buy gas there, they keep track and after so many gallons they give you gifts, like a large coffee or drink. Sometime other free drinks? 
Oh well to each their own. 
I know today is in His hands and all I got to do is ask for HIS HELP, in all THINGS.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...