Sunday, October 18, 2020

We had the opportunity to take a drive south.


Okay a week or so, Jeanne got a phone call about a watch. I guess 5 or more years ago, Jeanne dropped off this watch, Her mom gave her for graduating culinary collage. Back to he story. Well while she was living in North Palm Beach area. She dropped off this watch to get repaired. I guess she went back afterwards and found the store was closed. Plus she heard that the owner of the store was arrested for stealing people's jewelry that they dropped off. 
I know there is more to the story, but she got a call to come on down the get her watch back at the North Palm Beach Police Station. So after work we took a ride south. 
She got her watch and found out the guy got five years in prison. 
Okay driving back home we had not had dinner. So she asked if we could stop here. Great, I love good hot dogs. 



Very much a place to relax and enjoy some oldies , (music). It reminded me of a couple of places up north I use to eat at. 


Now that is a HOT DOG WITH THE WORKS. 
I kind a wish we both ordered two hot dogs each and save the fish for later. But we spilt the dog in half  and it was SOOOOOO GOOD.  



These were our fish dinners. They tasted great too. But I really enjoyed the hot dog more. 
Afterwards we headed back home and just chilled. 
It really is nice to get away for a little while and not to think about all the things that are needed to get done. 
I know Jeanne really needed a break from school work too. She has been pushing to get the grades in before  this last Friday Oct 16. I think we did this ride on Tuesday the 12th. 
All is well and she got her grades in and today is Sunday the 18th. 
Folks it really has been a lot of work to get our home in ordered and her school work done too. 
But I can say today is a just  moving our Christmas Tree over form the old house and maybe straighten up the kitchen. Oh I need to mount the NEW TV 65" on the wall today too. 
We will enjoy church on line and just see what happens.
Please take a few minutes and thank OUR LORD for this last week. 
I know we will be. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...