Saturday, October 17, 2020

We decided to change out the toilet in the guest bathroom.


The reason is, I pretty much use this bathroom and I need a taller and big toilet. It is hard to get up off of a little kid's toilet any more. 




It is a little tight but I love it. 
Moving into this home has been a BIG BLESSING. 


Okay thinking, switch the doors on the dryer, how hard can it be??? 
Oh my golly, I had to take the whole door apart. But is the end it works and my Jeanne is very happy.
Today is Saturday and we have many item to put away in cabinets and cupboards. 
It really is neat to see how this place is turning into our home. 
I thank my LORD each and everyday. We are BLESSED BEYOND.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...